Are you a Big Ten student seeking an internship in such fields as Journalism, English, Communications, or Sports Administration? TourTheTen.com offers internships in the following areas:
- Contributing Reporters (Writers, Photojournalists, and On-Camera Reporters)
- Videographers & Video Editors
- Editorial Assistants
- PR & Marketing Associates
Things you need to know:
- You must be a current Big Ten student or recent Big Ten graduate.
- Internship credit approval must be obtained through your departmental supervisor.
- All internships are remote positions-you work from home or school.
- Subject matter for TourTheTen.com must aim to generate excitement and appreciation for Big Ten schools and their communities. Articles containing subject matter that portrays any Big Ten school or community in any negative fashion, will not be accepted.
- Game news/scores/reviews are not accepted as stories.
- Any images submitted must be clear of any copyright or trademark infringement and include proper attribution to their creators or owners. TourTheTen.com assumes no liability for any images supplied by contributors that do not have the appropriate permissions.
- PR interns should be available on some home game days, and will be asked to hit the ground in the community and around campus to get the word out about the site!
Ready to apply?
- Submit your resume, cover letter, and 2-3 examples of your work, or link to your blog or other online published work, to Heather Blackmon-doForno at Heather@TourTheTen.com.
- Interest in PR? A resume, cover letter, and any examples of past work if possible (but not necessary), please.